Growing Roots in Rural Manitoba Since 1972.
Your Full Farm Inputs and Production Provider
Your Local Community Partner
Your In-Field Research and Production Resource
- Granular Fertilizers – Blending sheds and storage for customer offers and programs
- NH3 Fertilizers – Experienced personnel for safe and professional to-the-field support
- Fluid Fertilizers (Liquids/Suspensions) – Liquid storage plants for full blends and storage and service
- We offer a wide variety of seeds: canola (including Brevant specialty oil), soybeans and corn, beans, peas, forages and grasses, and a significant selection of proprietary seed
- We are committed to providing access to premium seed varieties and current information to support appropriate choices
- CIPC warehouses provide a complete selection of crop protection products for all crops
- We support our farmer partners with the right product and work to ensure it is applied the right way, at the right time
- Custom application of crop protection products also available
Equipment & Hardware
- Granular fertilizer spreaders (air flow and spinner types)
- Granular herbicide applicators
- Liquid fertilizer bandwagons
- Cultivators and knife units (NH3 and liquid)
- Liquid dribble banding bars, and field storage (liquid fertilizer portable equipment units)
We work right alongside our Producers– not by just selling them products, but by focusing on the individual needs of our many customers and their operations.
We provide the widest industry selection of Seed, Fertilizers, and Crop Protection products to customers from our locations, as well as a diverse selection of other goods and services.
Our staff are deeply involved in the communities they serve and in which they reside. Redferns provides ongoing support to numerous large community projects, as well as the many service clubs and community functions that arise.
“They (Redferns) provide a complete agronomy package right from soil testing in the fall and fertilizer recommendations. They custom apply the recommended nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur blend on our canola fields with their applicator. They also supply our applicator with NH3, supply seed treatments, supply and deliver canola seed and provide field scouting and discuss what herbicides would work best for our situations.”